Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spring Semester Plan 1

My plan for this semester/future is to figure out what i want to do in life. See my problem is that i keep changing mind on what i want to do in life. I asked a couple different people what jobs pay good. All their responses were "Don't pick a job where you dread to get up to go to work, so you can make a lot of money. You want to do something you enjoy doing even if it doesn't make that much of money at least you enjoy it. I have two completely job fields that i don't know which one to chose. One is to become a clinical forensic psychologist or something in the criminal justice field. I have been wanting to do this sense i was little. Well obviously i didn't know what that was til i was older. I use to watch Law and Order SVU. But then i started to watch criminal minds and one of the actors plays the part that i want to be. Then my other choice is to do hair.I love doing other peoples and my own. Its fun and relaxing. It's also something that i do everyday which i don't mind at all.

1 comment:

  1. That is defiantly something to think about because you want to be on track your senior year, trust me.
    -Kristina Hendrick (virtual TA)

    ReplyDelete