Friday, September 14, 2012

Vocab 4

Auditor: Someone who edits. The auditor had alot of books to look at.
Bough:Tree branch. The girl went in to the woods and got hit in the face with a bough.
Eloquence: To write well. Authors always eloquence.
Hoary: Hairy. My legs are very hoary if i don't shave for a couple of days.
Exemplary: Role model. Sense i'm the oldest then my younger siblings i have to be exemplary.
Melancholy: Long lasting sadness. When my great grandpa died i had melancholy.
Peculiar: Strange. The music Dr. Preston played yesterday in class was peculiar.
Dread: Fear. I dread that i'm not going to pass my history class.
Pious: Devoutly religious. Goodman Brown thought the towns people were pious.
Communion: The sharing. The students were comminion in the class.
Multitude: Large number. In each of my class i have multitude of students in them.
Despair: absence of hopes. Goodman Brown was in despair when he was in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment