Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Assignment #1

My reason for taking this course is because English is mandatory all four years of High School. I'm a little excited about how this class is way different then all the rest of the Englishes classes. It's not boring like all the rest of them. Were also being taught in a different way. I'm scared because I'm use to the other way how teachers teach out of the book. I don't do very well with blogs. I do way better out of the book. I'm also very nervous about how we are graded.My goal by the end of this year is to pass this year with a good grade. I don't want to fail because I'm not good with a blogs. I will benefit because i will know how to use a blog by the end of the year also how to understand those complicate stories that you post up for us to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment